|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||First Security Bank – West, Beulah, Robinson
|What we do
|How does First Security Bank-West protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does First Security Bank-West collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or deposit money
- apply for a loan or make a wire transfer
- use your credit debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- First Security Bank – West does not share information with affiliates
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- First Security Bank – West does not share information with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- First Security Bank – West doesn’t jointly market.
|Other Important Information