Checking out the differences.
Whether you’re in need of personal checking, business checking or both, First Security Bank has the plans you need and the rates and perks you’ll want.
- Minimum opening deposit required.
- Unlimited deposits into your account.
- Monthly service charges may apply.
Security Interest Checking
- Interest is earned on a tiered basis. The greater the account balance, the higher the interest rate and corresponding annual percentage yield. Rates will be disclosed at account opening and may change daily. Interest will be compounded monthly and credited monthly.
- Interest is calculated by the daily balance method.
- If your balance falls below a stated minimum on any day in the statement cycle, your account will be subject to a service charge for that cycle.
- You may make an unlimited number of deposits into your account.
- This account features an earnings credit which is applied to reduce or eliminate fees on the account. You do not need to maintain any minimum average daily balance during the monthly statement cycle to receive the credit.
* This link above was provided for information purposes only and is a link to a website which is independently run outside the First Security Bank domain. The customer must be advised that any content available through links to or from the site are not screened, reviewed or endorsed by First Security Bank.