|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||First Security Bank-Mapleton and branch located at Danbury.
|What we do
|How does First Security Bank-Mapleton protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does First Security Bank-Mapleton collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Provide your mortgage information or provide account information
- Make deposits or withdrawals from you account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include nonfinancial companies, such as First Security Realty and First Security Insurance.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- First Security Bank – Mapleton does not share information with our nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- First Security Bank – Mapleton does not jointly market.
|Other Important Information